Friday, April 1, 2011

ROCK OUT !!!!!

Assalamualaikum <3
hmmm actually dah lama x upd8 blog neyh... and dah lama aq silentkan diri aq.. hmm sajew ajew,,, hehehe
ok !!! yg tertanya2 ttg my result tuh... i managed 2 get 8A'S n pliz dont ask me my B+!!! ALhamdullilah !
ok2 close about result s2ry... heheehe...


recently lots of story was played in my life.. u know what ? the world really does revolve around u ...
u''l never know < :


1 ) Al- Fatihah to my beloved physic teacher,, Pn Nawiah yg telah kembali ke Rahmatullah last Saturday..
     unbelievable,, masa2 mula2 dapat tau coz dapat mcg ptg 2   arwah kirim salam kat semua pelajar2 SMSSI  
     ...mantee2nya,,, ahli dorm Ingenierie 1 ,,, then suddenly dapat mcg malam 2 jugak yg arwah dah tiada...sedih
     sangat... LIFE'S like that,, semoga arwah mendapat KERAHMATANNYA...


2 ) WE watched together the '' BIG MOMMA'' < cikgu aida,,, baya,,, auni,, n me,,,> at JUSCO TEBRAU..
      rEally2 hapenning n fun.. most people spend more time planning their summer vacation than they do planning
      their life.. hehehe.. including us( lepak2.. tgok movie.. makan2 n blah blah blah )


3 ) fever..., flu... hmm .. disaster n soundly trouble but sometimes its good 4 us per,,,


4 ) why men and women laugh out loud ?? it was an excellent stories and yet one i couldn't get really answer..
     because everyday i ketawa....  bcoz ada buddy yg baek yg sentiasa menceriakn my life.... care about me
     and...i'm really appreciate --- as my buddy... miss 2 have a midnite call....texting eveyday... hmm wish all
     the best to---
     semoga   cita2 awak jadi engineer and cikgu tercapai hehehe...


5 ) listening to loud music... my favourite artist--- bruno mars .. simple plan ,,, maroon 5 and
     CNBLUE( hot KOREAN guyzzz).. yeah

6 ) someone call me as a geek ??? am i geek ??? nuts ??? not really kowt...
    i try 2 learn a new sport everyday per... this year it's kiteboarding.. canoe ...owh man.. aar my lil
    bro(angkat ) suugested to me to involve in windsurfing .. juz like him lah... syakir!!! awak 2 dah taraf
    international ... dah ke German !!!  awak lah ajar akak yer.. nanti kita train sma2 kat PUTRAJAYA..  
    HAHA... awak belanja akak


7 ) i was hacking away on computers , and i was on the school math and chess teams.. It is still a surprise to 
     me that i wasn't encouraged.. PEOPLE juz didn't think about women goin into technology....


8 ) being a bibik kehormat kat rumah neyh !!!... do i sometimes worry that stress of caring for a family while 
     holding down a job will drive me in2 madhouse or an early grave ??? HUHU... bangga lah jugak ada title   
     bibik... hihihi


9 ) sensitivity is a strength and it's a mad world that turns it into a weakness!!!!.. my answer to ##### (one of 
     my followers ).... SILENce IS THE BEST THINGS RIGHT NOW... nobody will hurt with our action !!! 
     am i right ??? 


10 ) BOOST UR MOOD.........................
       n@TurAllY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment